Photoshop Guru help needed.

Fluke

Given the amount of cash I have spent on my 350z, and to keep my wife happy I said she could have a set of alloys for her Grande Punto. She has chosen 2 sets of alloys that she likes. Can someone please do me a massive favour and photoshop the wheels onto the car so she can decide which ones she wants?

image-3.jpg

image-5.jpg

image-6.jpg

Edited by Fluke

It might help the photoshop gurus if you took the main picture without any colour filters on it then it would be easier to match the pallet. The car and wheel photos are also taken from different angles so it would be a bit messy to do, so if you angled the car away then it would be a bit easier.

Have you tried goggling the make/model of wheel and fiat punto and then going to the image search?

• Like 1

It might help the photoshop gurus if you took the main picture without any colour filters on it then it would be easier to match the pallet. The car and wheel photos are also taken from different angles so it would be a bit messy to do, so if you angled the car away then it would be a bit easier.

Have you tried goggling the make/model of wheel and fiat punto and then going to the image search?

The photos havent been filtered, just the crap iphone 5 camera. I goggled the wheels and car and cant find anything.