Ceejay's JDM and Bay - Let the fun begin?

Ceejay29

Really liking the colour scheme Ceejay, looks great!! :thumbs:B)

Cheers Steve, every little addition makes a difference from now on. Finding it extremely hard to resist spending money. A few weeks away from the forum would work wonders for my account!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So it has been a long day; first one back at work for a week as I have been in Florence :) I thought I had better check on the zed since it is now wearing a couple of war wounds and decided to slip on the reservoir cover I have had lying around for weeks.

20321D6C-BEFA-47FA-BA1D-0B507E4BA127_zpsqr0mwtey.jpg

Although I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it? Haha! Maybe I should go to bed!!

• 1 month later...

Thanks 98duffa. I used an assortment of graded sand paper, bit of a PITA but got there in the end. Bought the VHT paint on eBay :thumbs:

Polished plenum and throttle body will be next; waiting for the car to return from the bodyshop....yawn!

Thanks 98duffa. I used an assortment of graded sand paper, bit of a PITA but got there in the end. Bought the VHT paint on eBay :thumbs:

Polished plenum and throttle body will be next; waiting for the car to return from the bodyshop....yawn!

• 3 weeks later...

Finally collected the car after a long spell at the bodyshop. Pretty happy with the result.

I will take some proper photos over the weekend and list the works carried out. She is pretty low with the side steps fitted so will raise her for the fourth or fifth time!!

IMG_3697_zps64b7ebea.jpg

IMG_3701_zpsbe7f65e5.jpg

IMG_3700_zpsfdfe1995.jpg

IMG_3703_zps83e71861.jpg

IMG_3698_zps2c331b3a.jpg

• Like 1