Sarnie thinks everyone's jealous of his car... LOL

Sarnie

btw, found your new communities.... how are you gonna cope when all members will have the same car as you and you won't be making anyone jealous? :lol: :bye:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q= ... arch&meta=

I've not tried to make anyone jealous. ;)

Your the only person on the whole site who's had anything negative to say.

Accept the fact that no one likes you. :thumbs:

see, proof that a car doesn't make the person:

Joe=lambo=cool guy

sarnie=lambo=tit

so stop trying to become cool by reflection of what you are driving coz it ain't happening.

PS might just do that mate, but quite enjoying this. On the other hand, if we were to have this conversation face to face, I'm not sure you'd be as bold as you are being behind your keyboard. Mr quiet guy over there i the corner... amazing how the internet brings out the balls in people :lol:

Me on the other hand, I can tell you to **** off both on the internet AND face to face. :lol:

see, proof that a car doesn't make the person:

Joe=lambo=cool guy

sarnie=lambo=tit

so stop trying to become cool by reflection of what you are driving coz it ain't happening.

PS might just do that mate, but quite enjoying this. On the other hand, if we were to have this conversation face to face, I'm not sure you'd be as bold as you are being behind your keyboard. Mr quiet guy over there i the corner... amazing how the internet brings out the balls in people :lol:

Me on the other hand, I can tell you to **** off both on the internet AND face to face. :lol:

I wouldn't be having this conversation with you face to face ;) Have you ever thought that I just don't want to talk to you at meets?

why are you still on this forum

Beacause 99.9% of the people are great people and its a great site :thumbs:

but the main point of the site is to do with 350Z and not Lambo. Getting bored of it constantly being mentioned. I'm not jealous, but trying to keep the forum on what it is supposed to be for.