About to order these detailing products...

Grundy

I'm getting a sponge for the same reason the mits a pain in the arse and the sponge/mit argument is shite as long as you buy the right type of sponge

Poor boys dressing is an excellent product in my opinion.

Don't use snow foam personally, don't see the point in it but each to there own :)

Oh and washed my zed this aft ........ just about to put some red mist on it ...... and it rained :(

See I got it in my head is, shampoo is great and all but if you're doing full detail polish/wax etc - It won't matter what shampoo you use?

If you were doing just a 2 bucket wash then I guess that's when a good shampoo is useful?

And with regards to the snow foam, pretty pointless, but it's fun :lol:

• Like 1

I'm getting a sponge for the same reason the mits a pain in the arse and the sponge/mit argument is shite as long as you buy the right type of sponge

I highly recommend the Microfiber Madness IncrediSponge. Great bit of kit.

Don't use snow foam personally, don't see the point in it but each to there own :)

The point would be this ;)

See I got it in my head is, shampoo is great and all but if you're doing full detail polish/wax etc - It won't matter what shampoo you use?

If you were doing just a 2 bucket wash then I guess that's when a good shampoo is useful?

Regardless of if you're doing a full detail or a maintenance wash, ideally you want a shampoo that cleans and lubricates well. Some do both a lot better than others do either.

What's a good car shampoo then? I'm currently using megs gold class

Have a read through this and take your pick.

I highly recommend the Microfiber Madness IncrediSponge. Great bit of kit.

The point would be this ;)

Regardless of if you're doing a full detail or a maintenance wash, ideally you want a shampoo that cleans and lubricates well. Some do both a lot better than others do either.

What's a good car shampoo then? I'm currently using megs gold class

Have a read through this and take your pick.

Thanks for the heads up with the sponge, I'll give it a whirl :thumbs:

Great write up and you provide a compelling argument Still not convinced its necessary mind!

Oh 'ull :thumbs: