350Z return to standard

pallett

The following items are available :

Performance:

Buddy Club Pro Spec III Exhaust £500 + stock exhaust

Berk Sports CAT's £150 + stock cats

JWT Popcharger £50 + stock airbox and filter

Handling:

BC Racing Coilovers (Custom springs 10kg/mm F / 10Kg/mm R) £500 + stock suspension

SUMMIT Front strut brace £100m + stock brace

Styling:

Nismo Carbon Lip ( i have been informed this could be a mines lip but not 100% sure) £100

Nismo V2 Style carbon fibre Wing £100

19" 5Zigen ZR+520 Wheels vredestien sessanta front tyres and goodyear eagle F1 rears with 4-5mm tread all round £800 + stock rays must have legal tyres

Seibon TS Carbon Bonnet £150 + stock bonnet in either sunset or black

i would need stock parts in return and could offer to either have your parts sent to me to which i would fit them and send the parts back to you once completed, with work i would probably need around a week for turnaround of parts. Otherwise i would be happy for you to come to my house on a weekend and we will swap the parts out over the course of the day. I am located in walsall, five minutes from junction 10 of the M6.

20140322_105730_zps73b2ee4f.jpg

20140322_105526_zpsb0637871.jpg

20140322_105423_zps47de7d4e.jpg

20140322_105202_zps6c5e393b.jpg

I do have additional more indepth photos of individual items, barring the exhaust and coilovers as they are fitted to the car so hard to photograph.

All parts are in used condition, but all in good working order. If you are interested in anything please let me know and i will supply you with further photos showing individual condition of said items.

If there is anything else on the car that isnt advertised above that you are interested in feel free to message me about them.

Thanks for looking.

• 2 weeks later...

Pms replied to, the carbon lip is now staying on the car as theres a small hole on the underside ive found which Äevalues the part to the point where it isnt worth the effort in removing it. Sorry to all interested.

• 3 weeks later...