Maserati Gran Turismo

Kev946

Saw it at Geneva and its gorgeous.... B)B)B)

Nah its hideous :headhurt:

Too sophisticated for you, Tangoman..... ;)

Who needs sophistication at 27 yrs old? :p

The average age of the people who like it is probably about 46 :surrender:

Exactly, maturity comes with age grasshopper.... :thumbs:

Maybe you should trade your Lambo for a BMX Bike, the're cool... ;) ....:lol:

Saw it at Geneva and its gorgeous.... B)B)B)

Nah its hideous :headhurt:

Too sophisticated for you, Tangoman..... ;)

Who needs sophistication at 27 yrs old? :p

The average age of the people who like it is probably about 46 :surrender:

I doubt you'll understand sophistication at 97, mate. You'll probably still be driving something in orange, yellow or bile green......... :p

My Z is yellow and Im sophisticated!

Honest. :blush:

I do like the Masserati, but theres something just not quite right about the back end in my opinion. Perhaps the whole thing is too much like the Aston V8, which just does that shape a whole lot better. Clearly they are nice cars in their own right, but theres just something not quite right.

My Z is yellow and Im sophisticated!

Honest. :blush:

I do like the Masserati, but theres something just not quite right about the back end in my opinion. Perhaps the whole thing is too much like the Aston V8, which just does that shape a whole lot better. Clearly they are nice cars in their own right, but theres just something not quite right.

:thumbs:

Saw it in the flesh at Goodwood festival of speed the other week and was distinctly unimpressed. The original concept pictures looked gorgeous but wasn't keen on the production.

Also, bear in mind that in typical Maserati fashion you'll be able to pick one up for 5 bob a packet of crisps and a piece of string in 12 months time.

Saw it in the flesh at Goodwood festival of speed the other week and was distinctly unimpressed. The original concept pictures looked gorgeous but wasn't keen on the production.

Also, bear in mind that in typical Maserati fashion you'll be able to pick one up for 5 bob a packet of crisps and a piece of string in 12 months time.

Exactly the appeal TBH. Wouldn't buy one new... :thumbs:

PS: Also has a back seat which is important for me.

Went to the local Maserati dealers last week to see the launch. Absolutely georgeous in the flesh and a vast improvement of the previous model. The salesman says it will retail from £78k, but expect to pay £82k with some essential extras.

See http://www.granturismoisback.com

Check out the videos

have a play with the car configurator - tis cool :thumbs::thumbs:

I got a yellow 1 with red interior and yellow calipers

I like the old one TBH although looking a bit dated. I test drove one and go nearly bought one, then had a flush of common sense and went to the BMW dealers. The SMG isn't to everybodies liking and it didn;t drive as well as the Bimmer, but expect the new one to be much much better.