370 brakes on a 350

Scully

Hardly say thats a good endorsement, as the 370 brakes are nowehere near related to the ones on the P1. McLaren use Akebono on their F1 cars, which is why they are on the road cars. But its like saying the Brembo's on the Range Rover are related to the ones on our F1 car or the 350Z.

I think the comparison is being taken out of context. It's the fact they make brakes to that level that accredit Akebono as being a top notch brake manufacturer. No better or worse that Brembo but very good quality :thumbs:

Im not saying the ones on the 370 are rubbish, far from it, just cant compare whats on an F1 or Hyper car to whats on a 370Z thats all. Im sure they would be worth the cost,especially on track.

I realise that, I was just offering an honest comparison With the brembo

:thumbs:

Edited by GIXXERUK
  • Like 1

Hardly say thats a good endorsement, as the 370 brakes are nowehere near related to the ones on the P1

I would say being made by the same company is pretty much the closest relation you could get and pretty much the best endorsement that the same company supply F1 and probably the worlds fastest production car! I am not really sure what more you could ask for with regard to reputation!

Edited by Jetpilot

Hardly say thats a good endorsement, as the 370 brakes are nowehere near related to the ones on the P1

I would say being made by the same company is pretty much the closest relation you could get and pretty much the best endorsement that the same company supply F1 and probably the worlds fastest production car! I am not really sure what more you could ask for with regard to reputation!

That was the way I read it, as in belonging to the same family and they wouldn't use ripspeed parts

As lee said I think it was taken out of context and not meant to read as they use the same calipers