Anyone bought this exhaust system?

Keviswatt

I would go for second had until u can save up for something u really wAnt . I went with a top gear exhaust duplex s/s and de cats . Check this site out price includes fitting on some offers

http://www.roarpower.co.uk/exhaust_for_350z.htm

I got my system from them and for the price I can't complain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about if money is still short in 12 months when the welds rot out?

Have you also factored in the fitting cost at the garage......and I don't mean the 30 quid to whack it up and bolt it on. Likelihood is that it'll need adjusting.

Scorp or Cobra any day of the week for an extra £50 quid

• Like 2

I have this,

(I actually got different tips on it and "burnt look" on the silencer but it's the same)

I Put on it also an electric cutout valve.

Is this : http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/81446-alessio-built-and-installed-dual-tone-exhaust/page__hl__%2Balessio+%2Bbuilt

Cheers ;)

I think we need a sticky in the exhaust section on these 'Infinity' ebay questions, we must get this at least once every few weeks and we go through the same process each time of spelling out the pros (price) and the cons (fit, poor quality, lack of customer service, warranty etc etc).

The short answer really is that its technically unbranded i.e. you have never heard of them, its on ebay from an unknown seller, its about a third of the price of the next nearest competitor it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out its going to have problems.

Isn't the scorpion system that is tried and tested only 380?!

Not sure what it's going for these days but I only paid 300. Think it's more now as they got the hump with some fleabayers flogging it cheap.

Tarmac and Cougarstore sell them though.

I think we need a sticky in the exhaust section on these 'Infinity' ebay questions, we must get this at least once every few weeks and we go through the same process each time of spelling out the pros (price) and the cons (fit, poor quality, lack of customer service, warranty etc etc).

The short answer really is that its technically unbranded i.e. you have never heard of them, its on ebay from an unknown seller, its about a third of the price of the next nearest competitor it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out its going to have problems.

Fair enough. But then there are good reports on them too. I did search the site but without having something specific to search i didn't come up with much

K

I bought one of these 3 years ago, it's actually a japspeed when it turns up and I've had no problems at all with mine in the 3 years it's been on ! :)

Any fitting problems? What kinda sound does it give out?

K

Gave it to the garage and they fitted it! No major ones as far as I know. Sounds a bit throatier than standard which is exactly what I wanted :)

• Like 1