Fuel type

Face

Hi

being a new 350z owner I'm curious about what kind of damage using regular unleaded will do to a 350z engine.

I have recently bought one and have no clue what fuel previous owners would have used, so I am curious to know if someone had been running the car on reg unleaded, would my engine be buggered or is there any signs of wrong fuel use?

Cheers

Thanks guys

I have been running super but just wondered what running a 350z on a full tank of reg would do to the engine?

Not knowing how my second hand car has been treated does keep me awake at nights thinking lol

Edited by Face

just one of those things you will never know. I keep receipts of shell vpower so at least the next owner knows I ran it on the correct fuel.

Cant be any worse than hoping that the previous owner didnt rag the engine when it was cold .

The only time I've ever put 95ron in mine was when i couldn't get any thing else and i did put up a post here as i was crapping myself as to what damage it could do. The town i live in never used to have a Shell garage so i had to travel to fill up. About a year ago Shell took over from another garage and now all is well and as previously mentioned its double points for V-Power on your Shell card. My Z has a sticker inside of the fuel flap saying to fill up with 98ron only.Economy in this regard is futile and will end up being veryexpensive.

• Like 1