Brand New 'Extra Low' BC Racing Coilovers and Static+ Air Cup Kit

iLott

So a change in circumstances has forced me to sell my suspensions set up. It's 99% complete kit with the only things missing being two solenoid valves which I never got round to buying and some paddle switches/ electronic switches and relays, these can be picked up on eBay fairly cheap.

Parts list -

- Brand new 'extra low' BC racing coilovers, these are made to my spec so have an extra 20mm lowering on the front and come with rubber isolators to eliminate the rear adjusters if need be. Also comes with 2 c spanners for adjustment, the adjustment lengtheners for the rear shocks and all appropriate paper work/ stickers.

ze9uba4e.jpg

unepy5yb.jpg

- Refurbished Stance solutions, static+ kit. These are air cups that sit on the top of the coilover (seen on the pics) and allow 2 inches of lift when you need it! See www.stance-solutions.com for more information. There are also a few vids on YouTube.

be9u6uge.jpg

e9emavyn.jpg

- Brand new Viair 380C compressor. This is a 100% duty cycle compressor, which means it can run constantly for an hour without breaking (not that it will be on for anywhere near that!) see the viair website for stats on fill times etc. comes with spare filter element and appropriate fittings for remote fitting of the inlet filter.

4equvyru.jpg

- Brand new Satin black, steel 5 gallon air tank rated to 150 psi. It has 8 1/2 inch NPT ports, four on the front, one on each end and one on top and bottom.

egu9ysev.jpg

- An abundance of fittings, all new:

10 x 12.5mm O-Rings, for static+ kit air seals

4 x 1/4" male to 1/8" female reducing bushes

2 x 1/2" male to 1/4" female reducing bushes

1 x 1/2" male to 1/8" female reducing bush

5 x 1/2" blanks

8 x male 1/8" push fit connectors

1 x female 1/8" push for connector

2 x 1/4" bulk head T with 1/8" push for connections

1 x manual pressure inlet valve with 1/8" push for connector

1 x 90/120 PSI pressure switch

1 x 1/4" adjustable (not currently set) pressure release valve

1 x 1/8" flow control valve

1 x 1/8" push fit T connector

1 x 1/8" push fit X connector

1 x 1/8" drain ****

1 x 100 psi gauge

1 x roll of PTFE thread seal tape

1 x bottle of GT85 Lubricant for keeping the air cups lubed

6m of 6mm air line

aguta6u7.jpg

aqa6ehyb.jpg

Just to prove it's my stuff!

ynyqagy3.jpg

Now down to price!

I'm going to set the price at £1450 for the full kit but I am willing to split it if I get interest in the coilovers and static+ kit separately.

Collection only, located in Newbury, Berkshire. You may organise your own courier if need be.

Thanks

Dan

Edited by iLott

So basically this is to run low at static on coilovers but then if you happen to come up to a speed bump you can just simply raise the front but no the rear by a flick of a switch

Indeed it is mate, exactly right. Or a slopey drive way!

I drive a similair setup. Car lifts about 5 inches with these aircups, just running different coilovers.

This rly makes you clear ALL kinds of crazy speed bumps, sloaps and other annoying stuff the council decides to put out on the streets.

here is my ride

large_333968-3267398.jpg

Buy this before somebody else does it!

• Like 1

I drive a similair setup. Car lifts about 5 inches with these aircups, just running different coilovers.

This rly makes you clear ALL kinds of crazy speed bumps, sloaps and other annoying stuff the council decides to put out on the streets.

here is my ride

large_333968-3267398.jpg

Get your finger out and post more pictures :D

• Like 2

its not needed to lift the rear. the issue with the 350z is the exhaust hanging quite low compared to the rest of the undercarriage. But when able to lift the front 10cm you will clear all abstacles..

Rear lift kit can be done but at the moment you will require a true coilover rear suspension and not like the current BC. but rly. waist of money

here you get the amazing handling of a coilover suspension but the benefits for an airsuspension while clearing speedbumps sloaps etc!

here is my ride

large_333968-3267398.jpg

Is this a UK car???

Edited by StevoD

here is my ride

large_333968-3267398.jpg

Is this a UK car???

Danish I believe.

here is my ride

large_333968-3267398.jpg

Is this a UK car???

Danish I believe.

Its Danish :D