Front Lip

Ceejay29

Hi Guys,

I have been toying with the idea of a Mines Lip for a while now, initially settled for the carbon cover (which I love) from Daryl because the car was stanced rather low. Well now the time has come for the lip as the ride height has been increase and I have freaking scratched my bumper!

Question number one;

For those who have the mines lip - will it cover the scratch area?

Question number two;

How long do you think the lip will last, i.e. will it be too close to the ground?

Images that may help you form an answer...

IMG_2971_zps135bca7e.jpg

IMG_2970_zps2cb7447a.jpg

IMG_2972_zps5f1a91e7.jpg

Thanks

Cheers A9H-RX. On this evidence I think I will dismiss the carbon option, although your beast is pretty low. Looks sweet colour coded.

I turned down carbon as well. Expensive to damage and not repairable :lol:

• 1 month later...

Problem solved by a kind motorist that didn't bother to leave their details, P. Rick!

FF048330-1E0F-4FA7-999A-03DF6FC3B1DF_zps98jdxxto.jpg

Re-working of the bumper around the headlight as it has creased up and respray. Probably a new headlight too as it is badly scuffed! Just after I have spend over £400 on a new lens today. Not chuffed.

I have some Veilside V1 style ones in production, will be very similar to Ash's above, if you want to take some pics for the website I will do you a deal on one :thumbs:

Thanks Tarmac, I have spent far too much on the car over the last month or so; additionally I paid £300 to have the front end smoothed and re-sprayed less than a year ago. I'm not sure I can just throw that kind of investment away and buy a new bumper. Would look nice though.

• 2 weeks later...