Is it ever gonna stop bloody raining ???

lomoto

7 weeks of continual rain here, plenty of houses flooded etc.

We only really have August left and then it will be Winter.

On the bright side anybody that mentions Global Warming now will make themselves look pretty foolish !

Been raining all day here as well again. We did manage one day this week where it didn't rain at all even though it was forecast - i was amazed! That just makes your car look worse though as the muck dries on!

Wiltshire/Gloucestershire isn't too bad if you like 2 feet of water on A-roads, abandoned cars in the middle of the street and a new lake at the River Thames in Lechlade.

Been away for the weekend (Barnsley House nr Bibury in Gloucs :teeth: ) and left the Z at home. 'fraid the wife's Focus had to bear the brunt of the water. Didn't fancy drowning the poor girl.

...slowing growing webbed feet down here!!!

Sun here today.......

But Friday was a nigthmare. After struggling to Uxbridge in the torrential rain, had to go to pick my Mum up in an emergency from Maidenhead (that little place on the telly Friday!) to take her to hospital (Slough, ooh, more rain!) to then get a phone call from my Nan saying the water is lapping at the door. Meanwhile, Dad is in Sweden, brother in Wales and I'm bed side! :blush::rant::rant:

Damn weather caused nothing but hassle, on top of the trauma. Roll on winter, at least it'll freeze then.

On the up side, got back on Friday night and found I won £50 on the premium bonds. Am treating myself to a TT conversion now as Val's been saying it's cheaper than an N/A tune. :D;)

Well after glorious weather at Peterborough on Sunday , back to reality :angry: it's absolutely slashing down again here now....never mind of to Spain tomorrow :yahoo:

All round to Tim's for a bit of looting tomorrow, lads? ;):p

Well after glorious weather at Peterborough on Sunday , back to reality :angry: it's absolutely slashing down again here now....never mind of to Spain tomorrow :yahoo:

All round to Tim's for a bit of looting tomorrow, lads? ;):p

booby traps are all in place :p

Pi$$ing down in Switzerland too... Just drove from Zurich to Geneva in torrential rain. And to make matters worse, I'm driving a 2.4 Auto A6 as well :wacko: Possibly the most boring car ever??

I'm so glad I've got a roadster :rant: