Nardi & Personal Steering Wheels. Hubs, Takata Harnesses

Adam@Z1auto.com

We're back with some new cool stuff!!!!

We've been offering these awesome steering wheels for a while, and, in addition, can supply all the pieces you need for a successful, pain free install!

Nardi and Personal wheels are made in Italy, and are some of the stylish wheels offered for your car. Offered in a variety of materials, from leather to suede, and styles to suit anyone!

This is just a sample of what we can offer (thanks Mike...car looks AMAZING with it!)

personalw03kw1.jpg

661734531_ea4166dee8_o.jpg

personalgrintaleather.bmp

personalgrintasuede.bmp

In addition, we offer the required mounting hubs, and the Works Bell Rapfix (aka, the Quick Disconnect). Shown here in red, they are also offered in black, blue, silver and orange (the blue and orange being D1 Commemerative Editions)

661734597_ac31f9e2c5_o.jpg

661734697_e915a1e4ec_o.jpg

Some Nardi offerings:

Nardi Sport Rally Deep Corn

nardisportrallydeepcorn.bmp

Nardi Classic

nardiclassic.bmp

Takata Harnesses? If green is what you need, we're you're #1 source. We stock a ton of it, as well as all the accessories, from harness pads, to eyelets, etc et

newrotor003%20.jpg

08.jpg

That stereo is stunning. Where can you get it? B)

The Sound Gallery in Wycombe can get it. It's extremely good stuff, not very flexible, but sonically very very good.

And any engine mods will be negated with it in, it weighs a LOT! :)

can you not just get the two head bits? Do you need the rest?

IIRC the head unit is pre-out only so you would need external amps of some sort (not necessarily Mac ones). The other unit is just volt meters I think (?) so doesn't 'do' anything. The range is limited. :)

EDIT: - found them! http://www.mcintoshlabs.com/mcprod/shop ... ter+Module

Ah i see, looks cool anyway. When i come to do my next one, i may ask your help with some things such as fitting etc as i dont have a clue about audio equipment, i just know what sounds good, :thumbs:

IIRC the head unit is pre-out only so you would need external amps of some sort (not necessarily Mac ones). The other unit is just volt meters I think (?) so doesn't 'do' anything. The range is limited. :)

Ah i see, looks cool anyway. When i come to do my next one, i may ask your help with some things such as fitting etc as i dont have a clue about audio equipment, i just know what sounds good, :thumbs:

No problems Louis, give me a shout. I love all things audio! :)

No problems Louis, give me a shout. I love all things audio! :)

Thanks dude :thumbs: