100K+ Service - spark plugs

JoshC

My 2004 GT is slightly overdue a service, last one was done at 94,000 miles and the car is just about to hit 105,000 now (although I have changed oil since the last one). My question is, what is due to be done at this service? Am I right in thinking the spark plugs will need to be changed if they were last done at the 54000 mile service? I will most likely have my friend (a mechanic) to do the service for me so want to research what's needed.

If it is time for the spark plugs to go, what replacement one's do people reccomend?

Clark Motorsport supply service packs p1,2,3 etc

:thumbs:

And rapid delivery

I changed mine yesterday at 104 thousand, dead easy to do yourself and I used iridium plugs. Contact a trader on here , they will sort you a service kit out :)

These the sort of thing you mean then? Is £50 about the going rate for 6?

Also guys, I know this question is asked over and over again but I;ve struggled to find 1 definitive answer on here for it, what oil should I use for the oil change on an 04 GT? I have chosen it in the past based on advice from this site but cant for the life of me remember what it was.