Laptop Replacement Batteries

ioneabee

on fleabay have found the appropriate battery - however. it gives 5200mAh, whereas the actual (original) battery is 4000

is this ok - or do i need to find a different one - it does quote as fitting the actual laptop

Was going to add ioneabee that you need to be careful with these things as there are quite a few fake batteries & illegally made batteries etc from companies that are really quite dangerous if used in equipment or charging equipment. :surrender:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/gds/Identifying-counterfeit-laptop-batteries-/10000000175934297/g.html

http://www.ebay.co.uk/gds/A-warning-about-FAKE-Batteries-and-illegal-Batteries-/10000000002638505/g.html

Hopefully you've bought a genuine battery though. :)

hmmm - me too

however its a uk vat registered and companies house company with full std telephone number in Reading - so I'm fairly confident

I avoided all the chinese ones :teeth:

hmmm - me too

however its a uk vat registered and companies house company with full std telephone number in Reading - so I'm fairly confident

I avoided all the chinese ones :teeth:

Should be ok then. Just double check all the markings and things look legit in comparison to the old battery.

I never leave batteries charging unattended which can be a pain but at least if they burst in to flames or explode I won't miss any of the action. :lol:;)

• Like 1