ANYONE BEEN TO MEXICO?

Zedrush

Hell yeah! Well to be honest, if they buy me booze I don't really care. If they touch me in an inapproprite way then I 'set aboot them!'

Anyway I said the striaght guys buy you a drink, I didn't say what the gay guys try and do!

:lol: cheers all, question is can I do 2 weeks away with her it will be the longest time Ive been together with her for two whole weeks :scare: Did 10 days in sandals which was really good, but wondering if another 4 days will kill me. I see her 5 times a week so should be cool. If not there are plenty of more yanks in da sea :thumbs:

:lol: cheers all, question is can I do 2 weeks away with her it will be the longest time Ive been together with her for two whole weeks :scare: Did 10 days in sandals which was really good, but wondering if another 4 days will kill me. I see her 5 times a week so should be cool. If not there are plenty of more yanks in da sea :thumbs:
Did i tell you about the dancer i got with in New York on my 21st birthday? they love the english ;) big time, ;)

am goin 2 cancun in august and iv been told you dont spend that much in all inclusive. roll on!!!
cancun? isnt that a gay place to go? My Boss goes there every year with his boyfriend and he says all the clubs are just gay clubs.

am goin 2 cancun in august and iv been told you dont spend that much in all inclusive. roll on!!!
cancun? isnt that a gay place to go? My Boss goes there every year with his boyfriend and he says all the clubs are just gay clubs.

Louis, i'm surprised you have'nt booked to go yet?! :teeth:;)

• 2 weeks later...