Cape Wrath

Digsy

sky+'d it, yet to watch it :)

Let me know what you think. This lot are Phillistines! :p

Watched it :thumbs:

Hated it :thumbdown:

Only joking pal, i did enjoy it to be fair, something different to the usuall dross of corrie and eastenders. :)

Anyone watch this last night? I thought it was fantastic, the best thing I've watched on the telly for ages. Just as good as any of the imported stuff.

Am I alone on this one?

Digsy, I sky + it and just got around to watchin it this week......

Thought it was ok but reserving judgement till I see a couple..... not 100% sold but at least was something a little unusual......

And is it me or does the wife in it have a little bit of "nigella" look to her? ;)

Anyone watch this last night? I thought it was fantastic, the best thing I've watched on the telly for ages. Just as good as any of the imported stuff.

Am I alone on this one?

And is it me or does the wife in it have a little bit of "nigella" look to her? ;)

I would.

Am I alone on this one?

I would.

That's not actually the biggest compliment that could be paid to a woman now, is it? :lol:

Am I alone on this one?

I would.

That's not actually the biggest compliment that could be paid to a woman now, is it? :lol:

What looking like Nigella or having Sarnie lust after you? :scare:

...but slimmer. :teeth:

Nice Airbags though! B)

(well it is a car forum after all!)

Careful or we'll have to put the bromide in your tea again......

Am I alone on this one?

I would.

It is :thumbs:B)