Who can Fibre Glass?

Grundy

Never fibre glassed before, have no idea how it all works. All I know is, lots of body modifications are done this way....

Is or does anyone know someone/company that is really good, and can create a good product from a template...?

Think you need Mr google and the University of Youtube.

So, that's you next two weeks evenings sorted. :lol:

Done a google :lol: and came up with some weird stuff, went to dark places!

Not something I plan to do myself as I would completely mess it up, I'd just wing it (Pardon the pun) and no one else would then want one.

Was just a quick ask to see if anyone worked in this kind of industry.

Never fibre glassed before, have no idea how it all works. All I know is, lots of body modifications are done this way....

Is or does anyone know someone/company that is really good, and can create a good product from a template...?

What are you looking to have done? Are you making a copy or modifying something?

Try RT Performance (trader on here) - ask for Taras - better still come along to this meet on Sunday and you can chat with him there ;)

http://www.350z-uk.c...70-meet-232014/

Don't you start :lol: already have Matt nagging at me. But thank you for the advice.

What are you looking to have done? Are you making a copy or modifying something?

a Big Gay Wing. I have resources to one already made and ready to bolt onto a car, but wanted to take the opportunity to help others out by getting them made up and supplied cheaper than importing from the US. So it would be a copy.