Asad

SUPER BLACK 'Z' EMBLEM SET FRONT AND REAR WITH 350Z LETTERING EMBLEM

118 posts in this topic

***NEW LIMITED TIME SPECIAL OFFER REDUCED PRICE £37.99 DELIVERED***

Super black gloss finish 350z specific 'z' emblems and super black gloss finish 350Z Lettering emblem set.

These badges have the new automotive standard High Gloss Black Finish come with 12 months guarantee.

These emblems are brand new unmarked emblems and come ready with pre applied rear adhesive tape.

These are the 350z specific 'z' emblems with the 3 square dot marks and fit all 350z models from 02-09 coupe and roadster full set with front and rear 'Z' emblems and the black lettering 350z emblem.

This Super black finish emblem set is the colour of choice for modified Z's and give out a aggressive modified look to your Z.

Discounted forum price is £42 for the emblem set with a free delivery via royalmail first class post.

Post a reply on this thread for a quick response on your order enquiry.

Thanks

ZSUPERBLACKKIT5.jpgZSUPERBLACKKIT3.jpg

Edited by Asad

I'd like a set of these please, how would I got about ordering them please? thankyou

pm sent

Has any of you got these on a silver Zed thinking about getting these as i have a silver Zed with gloss black roof and gloss black trim round the skirts

Has any of you got these on a silver Zed thinking about getting these as i have a silver Zed with gloss black roof and gloss black trim round the skirts

we havent got any pics but we have sold few of these in person on cars with black alloys and they really suit the car well.

Nearly all of our ebay uk and international customers go for black emblems on cars with aftermarket black alloys as 'Z' emblems in black suit nearly all 350z exterior colors really well.

Gunmetal but may help?

post-22048-140493599733_thumb.jpg

datebajy.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by nictry

We had black emblems on our previous gun metal grey zed with nismo everything and looked stunning with black emblems front and rear.

Edited by Asad

Ohh I need a set of these.. Pm me payment details please :)

Sorry been away for a couple of weeks.

Pm sent.