Lower bumper wrapping/spraying

Jp606

Just bought a Zunsport grill from CS and want to change the colour of the lower part of my bumper to black like a few people have done on here. What is the best way to do this, thinking maybe a wrap or plastidip? Never done anything like this before and would ideally like it to be easily removable.

Just my two cents ive wrapped a roof and various other bits tried my nismo splitter and a big ball of 3d vinyl went violently out my window lol its got to be done in two stages i believe as it bends two ways and the crease potential is huge,but by all means you could pull it off, im plastidipping my veilside next week and then putting the plastidip gloss over it

Well I tried today, twice.. And I can't do it. It's more difficult than it looks! Can anyone recommend someone in Sussex to wrap this for me?

If you are prepared to go "across the border" a little into Surrey (!) try Boss Dog in Dorking. They wrapped the s/w covers on my car a few weeks ago (check out my build thread) and did a great job, very quickly and at a good price too.

David

If its just the centre part of oem bumperml. Do it yourself, dont waste money on a garage doing that tiny part. 1m x 1m is plenty. Its only a curve going down, not tricky at all. Probably like 5pound as you can use cheapy ebay stuff for that part :)

Edit: just seen you already tried it. Try some youtube videos?

Edited by ddcboyle