Aluminum, Silver, Chrome Post MAF Intake tubes ? Can't find any. --- Ideas?

Chromatic

I've been scouring the net everywhere.. And I'm not crazy about putting Red or Blue (or black, as it doesn't pop) Piping to replace factory.

First I'm looking at putting 2 Post MAF sensor Intake Pipes in (I keep the factory Air box due to the design being good on my 2008 350) -- And All I can find are Red, Blue,.. and an occasional Black.

Has anyone run across a set of Chrome, Silver, Grey, Aluminum (or similar) type pipes?

Something like this but in Chrome, Silver, Aluminum, Grey, etc.. --

87-68426BLUE_350Z.jpg

Also, as I go on I'll dress up the engine bay -- So any other colors besides Red/Blue/Black on the radiator hoses?

Lastly,.. if there just isn't any other options out there -- On a Silver 350Z.. HR motor , 2008,.. What color do you think looks best (personal opinion I know).. Red or Blue? I'm leaning Blue.. but I can't decide. Because I know whichever direction I start, I'll keep the "theme" per se.

Merci Beaucoup ;)

If the 370z ones work these might be an option. I can't see that they'd be TOO different?

http://www.mishimoto...e-hose-kit.html

Yeah these are Black.. I'm looking for something in the Aluminum, Silver, Grey, Chrome (or that area of shade).. to dress up the piping/tubing in the engine bay .. Every other car under the sun has these options.. tons of stainless stuff, more chrome stuff.. etc.. But the 350Z has red and blue.. and black (which to me is only noticeable to other enthusiasts/owners as it's the same color as what you are replacing).

Unless you meant there are some other options besides the pic in that link?