My Zed has drowned !!! the fuse box filled with water any ideas...

CavemaN1010

Hi all

I recently posted on here that my Zed would not start one eve and RAC man could not find out what was wrong so my car just scraped up onto the low loader and was shipped to a garage well they could not read JOBD but said never fear good old motor mechanics will track the prop and to be fair they did up to a point they told me a fuse box behind the battery was full up with water and the relays had water dripping out of them. i have not had the chance to get to the garage to see which fuse box but i thought there was one infront of the battery not behind but that it also has the battery cover covering it so how can it fill up with water ?? .........they have dried out the fuse box but it still wont fire so im after any ideas on what it may be, i can buy a fault code reader but im guessing it will say everything is faulty ? when i tried it at first the fans came on and stayed on not sure if they are still doing it now

they say poss buying a new or second hand fuse box may solve the prob ........

like i say any ideas will be greatfully recieved as im gutted

thanks

mike