Anyone based around Warwickshire?

Jay

Hey guys and girls, as per tittle anyone near here? I am based up in Glasgow and have spotted a nice camaro that is up for sale, so if anyone was local and feeling generous would you be as to pop and and just let me know the condition of the car etc? I know it's a big ask but thought I would try my luck.

Has anyone det with the company nick whale before?

Here is the link to the camaro:

http://www.nickwhalesportscarsdirect.co.uk/chevrolet-camaro-ls-454

Cheers

Jay

M40 J15 is close by to Leamington where Vlad and also Brillomaster are located.

It's about 45 mins from me (so I'd happily go take a peek for you and drool over their stock), but I can't this weekend or next I'm afraid.

Oh I like it in silver lol. Don't really know the performance ratings on it. Not buying it for a big powerful car more a cruiser that looks ace lol

I would love it in Yellow or white but still looks ace in silver. I am sure it would get a couple of second looks around our neck of the wood ;)

Love that mate, shame it is silver though! what sort of performace does it have? quite a big car for 312 bhp

and whats wrong with silver eh?? :lol: . i think it looks really cool in silver. at least its not ginger :lol:

If you are going to buy a big lary american car you need to get a tacky colour to match it :lol: not seen RT's orange ? stunning!

ITs strawberry blonde actually ! ! :lol: