Whats the fastest you havnt done?

Zedrush

maybe so but posts like this have backfired on other people on other forums, as it provides evidence of a general attitude of "dangerous" driving to a court should you be up for something serious (ie say you hit and kill someone god forbid - these things do happen and posts like these HAVE been used in court in such cases).. still its up to you what you put in the public domain..

I am sorry but I have to support Pingu with this exact point. There is someone on PH where the CPS turned up in court with the print out of his posts! It was all about trying to undermine your credibility as a witness.

Be very careful about what gets out in to the public domain!

Glen

Well im buggered then as every post i write is a load of shite ;)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe so but posts like this have backfired on other people on other forums, as it provides evidence of a general attitude of "dangerous" driving to a court should you be up for something serious (ie say you hit and kill someone god forbid - these things do happen and posts like these HAVE been used in court in such cases).. still its up to you what you put in the public domain..

I am sorry but I have to support Pingu with this exact point. There is someone on PH where the CPS turned up in court with the print out of his posts! It was all about trying to undermine your credibility as a witness.

Glen

I'm sure they have but i bet he actually "said" he'd done A,B and C. Or like i said above about the guy with the skyline.

They would have to prove ive done something that i actually said i hadn't done?

I wouldn't put it past them in the current state of the country.

Glen

Is that you spamming again Louis!! :teeth::bleh:

Glen

Is that you spamming again Louis!! :teeth::bleh:

No just telling the PDC not to bother and my posts will be proven to be inconclusive as evidence in court.

indeed Glen .. anyway I dont want a big argument so I will leave it there..

its in the context of providing supporting evidence that I am warning you, I'm not suggesting they will prosecute you for stuff you have written here.. but they may use it in support of another prosecution..

its in the context of providing supporting evidence that I am warning you, I'm not suggesting they will prosecute you for stuff you have written here.. but they may use it in support of another prosecution..

Just out of curiosity, how will the find out that it is actually the same person not just someone pretending to be that person, if you know what i mean?

Are they allowed to access the database and get personal information to find out who people are on here or is all data secure?

I can agree to that. i don't intend to do anything that will have me in court. :blush:

BTW - i wasn't arguing. :blush: just want proof of someone actually being prosecuted for saying they hadn't done something. Got to see both sides of the story so to speak. Its all good, hope i didnt come across wrong or cause offense :thumbs:

Just out of curiosity, how will the find out that it is actually the same person not just someone pretending to be that person, if you know what i mean?

Are they allowed to access the database and get personal information to find out who people are on here or is all data secure?

I guess for a start they could get hold of your I.P adress and trace you back. I'm sure their are plenty other way's.

Glen

Agreed.

Which part of the A59 have you been on and not done 160mph?

The bit near British aerospace is nice long and wide strecth of road. ;)

Yeah if your going to not do high speeds on a public road that section has got to be one of the safest places to not do it, especially late on a Summer evening or very early on a Sunday morning when nothing is about.

Time and place once again ;)