NEW BOOTS

Jixaman

You all know I love the Avon ZZ3 but Avon have discontinued them, so let me introduce you to the new boots...

Take a look at these bad boys... Its Toyo T1R's, 245/35/19 and 275/35/19...

Got these from Matt at Funky Tyres, if you see this Matt, outstanding service mate and fast delivery... Cheers...

mk7f.jpg

Nope, just heading over to get them done just now... The car is on sleepers anyway till all the works done...

New spacers required, going for Eibach again, just have to work out the size, wheel is a 35 offset and I want them sitting wide... Going to measure up but if anyone has info on sizes to clear the Brembos, much appreciated...

Will let you know how it goes but if you look at Toyo's own promotional videos its the 350Z they use... I dont think ah'll be dissapointed...

I used to have these on my Nismo 19's. Good tyre for the money

How close are they to MPSSs? Or not comparable at all?

I wouldn't say they were anywhere near them but in reality they cost a lot less so you can't expect them to be.

• Like 1

No, it is replaced by the R1R but they dont do it in my size (unsure if thats a dont or dont yet)...

Regardless, tyres are on rims but the weekend was taken up with making money and keeping a 9 year old's karting career going (which aint easy)... So now need to wait probably another week to get the light and the weather to fit up the spacers I need...

Just feels like everything Z is at a halt at the moment...

T1R was not replaced by the R1R. R1R was a completely new addition to bridge the gap between R888 and T1R. T1R is an old tyre now, and the smaller sizes it comes in gives you a clue as to the target market compared with the much-newer and superior T1 Sport.

As long as you're happy with them, and got them for a bargain, that's all that matters. :)