stripping Back To Standard..

cmr1991

Hi all,

Decided to strip my 350 back to standard.

Here is a list of things I will be stripping :

Wheels TSW BARDO concave Alloys (rears are concave) and Falken tyres with good tread left on them: £950 + standards or £1100 without standards. - (I will cover cost of courier my end, you cover your end) or collection and swap out.

Condition of alloys: 3 are perfect, 1 has a very slight kerb rash, only needs touching up if your super fussy

Condition of tyres: V.Good

Sizes : 19inch

Pictures :

IMG_1079_zps7b930fe7.jpg

IMG_1084_zps202a6db0.jpg

IMG_1083_zpse1b150a9.jpg

IMG_1077_zpsa3a5a92c.jpg

Sorry they need a clean will upload new pics ASAP.

Pioneer double din Headunit which supports bluetooth phone connectivity + iPhone playback.

£250 + bose standard or 300 non bose.

Picture:

IMG_1075_zps02c8db00.jpg

Back bumper which has the advanced rearspoiler/lip attached and made custom to fit perfect as it it needs modifying to fit. £400 + Standard

Picture :

IMG_1092_zpsdbc44d1f.jpg

IMG_1089_zps028a6725.jpg

AS you can see in these pics, slight chip paint around the filler, easy touch-up job (if sold for full asking that will be done before its sent out to the buyer)

IMG_1091_zpsff4c8efb.jpg

IMG_1090_zpsa2e7fd69.jpg

Vertex Front bumper £430 + standard This has had extensive modifications done to it so it fits the car perfectly as you can see in the pictures.

Condition :

Perfect condition only recently resprayed!

Picture:

IMG_1070_zps1c9e0f65.jpg

IMG_1085_zpscee3772a.jpg

IMG_1087_zps59c94295.jpg

IMG_1088_zps2d76c556.jpg

IMG_1086_zps3564cc92.jpg

Satnav and gauges £140 + standard console and gauges (UK OR JAP)

Picture:

IMG_1073_zpsad6eedb2.jpg

IMG_1076_zps1bfcbd6c.jpg

Brembo Brake callipers with brand new Brembo pads fitted : £900 + standards - This came fitted as standard as the car is an Import. does not come with discs.

Picture:

IMG_1081_zps0212d8ab.jpg

IMG_1080_zps65048cfc.jpg

IMG_1078_zps219d2407.jpg

Condition : Brand new pads fitted not even worn in yet, Could do with 1 calliper being touched up due to stone chip (see pic)

I understand they need a good clean, I apologise.

Number Plate - Y60 MAK - £650 - That includes any retention costs my end and will send over to buyer.

Picture:

IMG_1093_zps6833c460.jpg

I will cover the costs for courier my end, you cover the cost your end. or I am happy if you want to travel to my house and exchange the parts, I am not Car body etc etc minded and not capable of doing that, but if you happy to do both cars feel free. If not my mechanic will be taking all parts off for me

If trading for standard parts, your car must be sliver, the parts must be in relatively good condition, fair enough about general stone chips etc.. if other damage like cracks etc I will negotiate a price with you.

more Pictures can be found here :

http://www.350z-uk.c...fied-and-tuned/

Thanks

Edited by cmr1991

I will cover the costs for courier my end, you cover the cost your end. or I am happy if you want to travel to my house and exchange the parts

Not sure what you mean by this, as a the collection and delivery are normally covered with the same cost. And you might want to tell us where you're located, it may help.

Very best of luck with your sale.

I will cover the costs for courier my end, you cover the cost your end. or I am happy if you want to travel to my house and exchange the parts

Not sure what you mean by this, as a the collection and delivery are normally covered with the same cost. And you might want to tell us where you're located, it may help.

I think he means if a swap over in person is not feasible, he'll ship the rims to you at his cost and the other party pays to have their rims shipped to him.

I think he means if a swap over in person is not feasible, he'll ship the rims to you at his cost and the other party pays to have their rims shipped to him.

Yup thats correct,

Right chaps, car has had a clean today So new photos will be uploaded very shortly!