GT4s - Actually just the 1.

UncleGraham

So after much deliberation and my finances looking in better shape now :) I am on the hunt for a GT4 but was wondering what you guys think is a sensible price to pay for one?

Obviously I would pay more for going through a garage but need to know what is reasonable.

The only other thing is, how frowned upon would it be for a respray? Maybe vinyl instead (can vinyl's be metallic?)?

Are there any quirks that should be checked for on GT4 editions over and above the normal list?

Cheers

haha. got it in one. (plus it is limited edition which is a nice thing) colour change because I dont like yellow and black... I already have a black car - cant have two on the drive that are black. :)

the issue is how much should I be paying for one in the first place?

Premium will depend on age, number of owners, mileage and condition. At one end of the scale you could be paying out at least 2.5k-3.0k extra on a one or two owner in mint condition with 25k on the clock. Middling mileage, say 70k around a £1,000 to £1500 and high mileage 120k and above 300 to 500 hundred. Not sure but I think Ultra Yellow ones may have a slightly higher premium on top of that.

Pete

for me changing the colour of a GT4 is a massive no

and yes, it's sacrilege to respray a gt4!

I know and it has entered my mind but then there is nothing stopping someone changing the colour back..? Hence my comment about vinyl.

you'll pay over the odds for a gt4, just buy a 2006 revup

collectible...?

Thanks Pete, age wise they are all 2005 ;)

So this one you think they are playing on the 'one owner' card a bit? http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201310099190031/sort/default/usedcars/keywords/gt4/postcode/gl514tl/price-to/12000/make/nissan/page/1/model/350_z/radius/1501/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew?logcode=p

compared to this

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201401161066396/sort/default/usedcars/keywords/gt4/postcode/gl514tl/price-to/12000/make/nissan/page/1/model/350_z/radius/1501/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew?logcode=p

Both over priced in my opinion. I wouldn't be paying over £8k for a 50k car.

But then again, I don't value the GT4 at all. It'll save you £200 per year in tax compared to the Revup 06, but it'll cost £1000 more than an actual facelift. That's 5 years worth if tax!!

+ 1 as Pete said.

I have seen £12500 with 66000 miles and £8500 with 82000+ miles over the last couple of months.

But as GIXXERUK said,don.t know why you would want to pay a premium for a GT4 then change the colour, but it,s you choice.