[SOLD]GT Steering wheel *cruise and stalk control

HARMLU

For sale is my original steering wheel off a 54 plate UK GT 350z.

Removed because I purchased another wheel to get refurbished (without knowing the guy did a £50 exchange policy) DOH!

Anyway priced at £99.99 ono. ;)

Postage is £12 next day recorded but can't send airbag due to the royal mail's policy on them.

Has small scuff on bottom (don't notice it on the car) and the controls are a tiny bit marked as shown in the pics.

y2u4u5yp.jpgebyvy7yh.jpgugyhuru9.jpgy4atu4e7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I have that bit.

As I say. The black plastic cover with the Zed emblem on it is what I need.

Ok gotcha, didn't read your post between my two. So you want the metal horn plate also? I'll see how to get the cover off but I thought it was a part of the airbag.

I've seen them on eBay separately so I'm sure they come apart.

I don't need the horn plate. I have that already thanks.

If you prefer to sell the wheel as one piece then that's fine, I'll let someone else buy it. I'll just take the center piece if you plan on splitting it between me and Vlad and a.n.other

Right so everyone looks like they want it split. I am going away Monday for the rest of the month so will need to get it in the post quickly if you guys want the bits. Otherwise I can deliver in march between Bournemouth and Birmingham.

I will sell the wheel slightly more at £50, as I think that's a fair price and the other bits can be split? Would everyone be happy with that?

Edited by HARMLU

So I will send a pm to vlad but lexx would you be happy splitting the rest of the steering wheel with vlad, so £25 for what you wanted?

350 Russ, I'll get the steering wheel in post for you today. Pm will be sent in a moment