How many roadsters?

Davectr

You can download the sales figures for each year from 2005 through to 2013 in XLS form from here.

http://www.newsroom....resCountry.aspx

Just over 1,000 350Z Roadster were sold in the period of 1st March 2005 to 31st December 2007, no breakdown of figures for 2008 but just over 500 350Z sales, probably a further 120 or so of those were roadsters.

Pete

Edited by JetSet

Thanks very much guys. Was just curious as I've not seen another roadster since I got mine 3months ago (I do realise its the wrong time of year 😄), but I've also never seen another pearl white one for sale anywhere. Well, at least I won't be driving past one everytime I go out 😄

Edited by Davectr

I wonder how many Roadsters are currently on our roads

It's impossible to give an exact figure as HowManyLeft doesn't differentiate between Coupe's and Roadsters. As far as 370's go only a handful will have been written off but we don't know how many were sold in 2009/10. It's a little easier to make an estimate of 350's, at the peak of ownership in 2009 there were 7,825 350 Zeds either Taxed or Sorned, this figure has now declined to 7,453, a reduction of around 5%. If we assume a similar percentage decrease in coupe's and roadsters we can guess at around 50 to 60 roadsters have bitten the dust ......so around 1100 left would be my (very rough) estimate.

Pete

• Like 1