ENGLAND FOOTBALL FONT? FREE TRACKSUIT

Zedrush

Does anyone know what font type is used for the England Football tops at the back like this:

beckham_england_ror_d19528i48.jpg

Ive got to ship in a load of tracksuits with England on the back and 3 lions on the front, if anyone could let me know will be great and Ill send you a free England Tracksuit for free, also any large images of the 3 lion badge

tbo if it's umbro it's most likely a custom font specifically designed. Done quite a few commercials for england kit and they usually they supply the font. Think this is done to try and prevent fakes.

tbo if it's umbro it's most likely a custom font specifically designed. Done quite a few commercials for england kit and they usually they supply the font. Think this is done to try and prevent fakes.

But I bet you could still download a fake font that looks near spot on.

I'd try google ;)

Any similar one, I need to have England in white with a red cross running through it, but the red stripes must rung evenly through the letters, and it seems like the only front that allows that is this one. The middle bar in the E is where the horizontal cross begins but by the time it hots G it does not match the middle bar and looks of centred, its really frustrating

Zedrush is making the fakes :lol:

you got lots of small chinese guys working in the factory ? :lol:

No, the Chinese guys will be wearing the tracksuits in the shipping container... :p

/unhelpfullness

its been a long day for me so not the quickest mind at the moment, been up all night getting the chinese kids all working, cheap labour aint easy :p
Yeah yeah, we know you arnt the Zen master but more the little bonsai