Sorry, just needed to vent

oderuyter

Had my phone and car keys stolen last night, and lovely people at Nissan want to lighten my wallet to the tune of £777 to change the lock set on the Zed - I should think 666 would be more appropriate! Oh and the kicker, need to wait 3-4 weeks for the lock set to arrive!

Rant Over, thanks for listening!

Can you not just get the key number and get one cut

and recoded...?? :scare::rant:

Someone would still have a working key to his car though.....

I agree the price is ridiculous.

I would speak to ZMANALEX/Clark Motorsport and see if they have a full set of locks/keys/ignition from a breaker.

What that is ludicrous..HOW MUCH...Can you not just get the key number and get one cut

still the same key and someone else has one :angry:

would it not be cheaper to pm zmanalex, he maybe be able to help with locks and an ignition barrel, not sure if the zed has an encoder ring ? I'm sure Alex can help though

That sucks!

Something I'd REALLY recommend for future, I have key insurance as part of my main car insurance policy, its £3 or something a month more. If my keys get lost or stolen they'll replace my car, house and if required work keys with no excess.

Ask Elephant about it :)

That sucks!

Something I'd REALLY recommend for future, I have key insurance as part of my main car insurance policy, its £3 or something a month more. If my keys get lost or stolen they'll replace my car, house and if required work keys with no excess.

Ask Elephant about it :)

Thats fantastic, they would replace your car and/or your house ;)

• Like 1

thats why I have to go through the robbing b'stards - Its on the key insurance, but still annoys me that i have to cough out the funs, then fight to get it back.

Oh really? Damn, sorry! I'll bear that in mind. Do you have somewhere else you can keep the car to avoid it being at the home location?

Can you not just get the key number and get one cut

Someone would still have a working key to his car though.....

I agree the price is ridiculous.

I would speak to ZMANALEX/Clark Motorsport and see if they have a full set of locks/keys/ignition from a breaker.

Yes' of course Lexx..Note to myself "engage brain before posting" .. :surrender: :surrender: