[SOLD]Nikon D5100 DSLR

Stu_2424

Hi Guys

Selling my DSLR as i havent used it in over a year and dont see me having the time to get back into it these days.

Selling the whole package as an ideal starter pack for someone looking to get into photography as it has everything you will need and them some bits for when you get more advanced.

Included in the package is:

The D5100 itself, in as new condition, has never got wet and has no dust marks on the sensor. Always kept in the bag i have for it with bubble wrap for extra protection.

The first of two lenses, the Nikon 18 - 55mm 3.5/5.6 VR lens that comes with the camera, known as a kit lense.

great for the majority of close to mid range work and has the vibration reduction to reduce shake in the photo.Has the autofocus mechanism built into the lens as well.

The second lens is the Nikon 55-200mm 4/5.6 VR lens, great for mid to long range work, ie any tracks where you can get reasonably close to the action ie Mallory Park.

also has the vibration reduction feature, very handy when panning. Also has the autofocus mechanism built into the lens.

Comes with a HOYA adjustable filter which allows you to remove the reflections from glass surfaces, useful for shooting cars and getting the interior in the shot.

Also comes with a set of magnifying lens attachments which allow micro shots to be taken without a micro lens, great for high detail shots on insects etc.

Has an extended grip for the D5100 that allows two batteries to be used, doubling battery life and more comfortable to use in the hand (only one battery is included in this sale)

The package includes an 8gb Sandisc memory card for storing your photos whilst out taking.

There is also a HAMA tripod to allow rock steady shots to be taken for perfect sharp clarity, fully adjustable with spirit levels to show when the camera is level.

All the equipment comes in a back pack style carry bag that has adjustable sections to allow everything to be carried easily and safely when out shooting.

Looking for £450.00 for the whole lot.

Any questions please PM me.

mybu8asu.jpg

uve2ytyz.jpg

usymy2u9.jpg5a6ydage.jpg

a8eqy2y3.jpg

6e5erutu.jpg

u6ebu5e5.jpg

4yzarava.jpg

ahy9agav.jpge4eva7ug.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Stu_2424

Damn that's a great offer I'm so tempted - just waiting to hear it comes with a weekends free instruction with Tim Wallace and I'm in :thumbs:

Edited by Keyser