Annoying squeaking noise

zabba

My 350Z has developed an annoying squeaking noise, but it only seems to occur when turning left at lowish speeds (less than 20mph.

I'm going to get a garage to investigate, but any thoughts to what this could be to limit how much time they take looking at it?

Suspect something to do with wheels/suspension due to it only happening when turning left.

I get a big screeching noise usually when first starting up sometimes and pulling off, wonder if it's the same noise as yours.

I'm not sure if mine is making a noise when turning a specific direction though.

Belts loose maybe?

I get a big screeching noise usually when first starting up sometimes and pulling off, wonder if it's the same noise as yours.

I'm not sure if mine is making a noise when turning a specific direction though.

Belts loose maybe?

Could be just that, it's nothing that serious and only occurs when I move off, but when my service at kaizer is due in a few months I will get it investigated! :)

• 2 months later...

Dunno if you finally got an answer but here's my input. Check your brake disc dust shields! Like mine the can be very rusty and touch the rear of the brake disc making that noise. That's what mine is doing anyway. £60 each from Nissan and fairly easy to chance. Hope it helps!