Me and my Z along the way

Briggsybriggs1

Lol thanks I've saved the cheap ones for last lol that's it I'm going on eBay now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol: Don't worry bud, you weren't the only one, I've only just ordered mine :p
you could have the best car on here but if you not got a stubby you will be slatted lol

• Like 1

Scare don't no if they are got them from zed1990 on here only used for a week or so then his car had a accident with a dear

I bought a set off a member on here too, not put them on the car and not going to risk it :( I had literally read all the stories just after the payment had sent.

They look awesome, but feeling them, they are soooooo light!

Scare don't no if they are got them from zed1990 on here only used for a week or so then his car had a accident with a dear

I bought a set off a member on here too, not put them on the car and not going to risk it :( I had literally read all the stories just after the payment had sent.

think I might put 3 In each wheel and leave 2 OEM ones in to test them for a bit don't like wasting money now iv splashed out on them. But mybe if I ever track the car remove them first just for safety :-)

think I might put 3 In each wheel and leave 2 OEM ones in to test them for a bit don't like wasting money now iv splashed out on them. But mybe if I ever track the car remove them first just for safety :-)

Not a bad idea :thumbs:
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So iv had my decats fitted and just got some stuff from tarmacsports some side steps and strut brace

5uhe8a6u.jpg

Will get the side steps on later on. The only thing is I'm worried they will not get over the speed bumps

Here's a sound clip off the decats

http://s1368.photobucket.com/user/briggsybriggs1/media/137DF02E-15AB-47A2-AD0F-9AB329288BA9_zpshnodexyc.mp4.html

Nice little aerial . Polishing the inlet manifold is a nice mod and will look top class with the thick strut brace.
yep I plan on doing it at work when I'm on nights and the zeds off the road :-) just for free equipment and I'm getting payed :-) hope the boss never looks on this site lol