2003 350z GT Silver JDM 71k - £5000

Fraktion

Nissan 350Z GT 3.5 V6 71,000 miles JDM. 53 plate. Silver.

18†GT Touring wheels. Brembo brakes. Massive service history. 2 owners.

When I first purchased it. I put it in for a full check over as soon as I got it.

I upgraded 1500 miles ago:

Exedy uprated clutch

Single mass lightened flywheel

Rear drop links

New drivers side window motor and regulator

New battery

Carbon wrap roof

Carbon wrap wing mirrors

Limo tint on boot lid and rear quarters

Stubby aerial

Alpine double din touch screen stereo – bluetooth, phone control, USB link in arm rest glove box – linked to steering wheel controls

JL Audio sub and amplifier in glove box, crossovers in the door panels

Garmin satnav professionally installed (removable still) in the cubby – I left the JDM control face in for effect

Always run on Momentum fuel and always warmed up before taking it over 3000rpm.

Massive history. Tax runs out this month, MOT until 08/14.

Bad points:

Slight scuff on the front bumper

Drivers side bolster is wearing a little on the cloth seats

Wheels could do with a refurb

Boot arms could do with re-gassing

Carbon wrap on the wing mirrors – The edging on the inside could be better stuck down

Cubby lid close could do with a screw or two inside to make the action work better

It’s really done me proud over the last year and never missed a beat. Really, I’d like to keep it but my circumstances have changed and could do with a 5 door. It’s a very reliable car, I just need a change. I bought this car a year ago and had some great fun with it. I’ve loved my time on the forum and the couple of meets I went to…and the pictures I took!

£5000 for a quick sale. I’m based in Portsmouth.

Z-6_zpsd490218d.jpg

Z-4_zpsc7f7010f.jpg

Z-5_zpsda39fdce.jpg

Z-1_zps11906592.jpg

Z-3_zps5c38a6ac.jpg

Z-7_zpsbb73e9d3.jpg

Thanks for the love guys. I've enjoyed my time here, even if it has been as a lurker! There just doesn't seem to be many forums about like it. :) *wub*

Turns out I couldn't shift it. Had it on Autotrader for all of December, then the last 2 weeks too...ended up part exchanging it for...an M5. This is currently stage 3 of getting my dream cars out of my system.

Lo and behold, on the way back from the garage, I had 2 phone calls inquiring about it! Sods law.

What I did learn is dealers don't know do doo. They don't read emails properly. Don't read specs and certainly don't know about single mass lightened fly wheels "what's that noise? Sounds bad...". Still, their clarity was 'reinforced' in the end ;)