1st phase New products - who wants to help in exchange for money back.

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Hi guys n gals,

I have a few new products that I want to launch this year but rather than taking generic internet pictures or unfitted pictures I would like to see them fitted on customers cars..

My system for this will be a rebate offer as if I do them at the cheapest price from the get-go then people tend to lose incentive and drag their heels with the fitting and sending pics back..details are below.

Disclaimer: These are all replica parts listed, they will require fitting by a professional, prepping,sanding,filling etc may be required. THIS IS INDUSTRY STANDARD. However most of you have known me long enough to know that I will resolve any issue and if anything is unworkable then I will resolve the issue, I guarantee you the parts will be on the same level of quality or better than some of the other big names in the UK replica scene.

Rebate will be given once pics are returned, the pics will be for the website, they will need to be high quality and not taken on a road etc, im looking for nice pics on a good location, industrial estates or multistorey car parks work well - IE a photo on your Iphone with your car on a back street won't cut the mustard i'm afraid.

This is going to be quite a hard project to manage as there are parts for other cars on other forums so please allow 6-8 weeks may even be longer. I will update you and I won't take any money off you but please have a good think before you put your name down as you will be creating more work for me if you change your mind. There is a chance some products may not materialise, if this happens I will inform you asap, apologies in advance if this occurs.

Please google image if you require pics as the whole reason for this project is for you guys to provide the pics.

There is only enough room for two of each product to be tested and rebated

For example:

Nismo V2 rear spoiler - Tarmac/Wasso

List of parts below

350Z 03-06 CARBON VEILSIDE FRONT LIP £250 (£50 REBATE)

350Z 03-06 CARBON C-WEST FRONT LIP £250 (£50 REBATE)

350Z 03-06 FRONT BUMPER LOWER COVER £99 (£35 REBATE)

350Z CARBON DOOR SILL £80 (£25 REBATE)

350Z NISMO V2 FRONT BUMPER WITH CARBON LIP £350 (£75 REBATE) One space only

350Z NISMO V2 CARBON CANARDS £85 (£25 REBATE)

350Z NISMO SIDE SKIRTS £215 (£65 REBATE)

350Z NISMO V1 REAR SPOILER FRP £175 (£50 REBATE)

350Z NISMO V2 REAR SPOILER FRP £199 (£50 REBATE)

350Z NISMO V2 REAR SPOILER FRP/CF £300 (£50 REBATE)

This is phase one of the process, if these get taken and the project is successful I will put up some more parts.

• Like 2

:wave: I don't have a Nismo V2 rear spoiler, neither do I want one, but thanks for the offer.

(Sorry couldn't resist)

Good work Chris, I know you never wanted to get into body parts, but glad you have, as there's always a market for it. Just a case of making it work for you and the customer, which I'm sure you'll do well.

• Like 1