intermittent sticking drivers window!

RDON

how goes it fellow zed lovers? you may have seen me post before about an intermittent fault I kept getting on my drivers side electric window not dropping when opening and closing! well I took it into the stealers and they did a full reset on the window which did not really sort it. It still keeps sticking intermittently, it sounds like some kind of electrical solenoid clicks behind the seat when it does drop, well today it did not work and because of that I did not get the warning beep that I had left my lights on!

well any way when I got back home it was still the same! so I kept messing with the door handle etc then when finally heard the click noise behind the seat the window dropped a bit plus then the warning beep started telling me I had left my lights on. so they must be linked to some kind of electrical fault or solenoid. does anyone know what it could be as its becoming rather annoying now?

My passenger window drop was intermittent, I tried the reset, taking the door card off and resetting on the motor, in the end it was the little door open/closed sensor/nipple in the door shut. If I recall, it made a clicky noise when I touched it with the door open and the window jumped up and down. Just popped it off and reseated it, sorted now!

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/73582-window-reset-works-for-a-while-then-doesnt-auto-drop/

I think I might have solved it! the door open light switch which seems to be sticking now and again. if I pulled it out the window dropped and you hear the click noise I was on about behind the drivers seat. its cover by a rubber boot so will have to take it our and see if rubber comes off and I can get some spray oil on the switch to stop it sticking. thanks for the heads up STU.