Window reset works, for a while, then doesn't - auto drop

Stutopia

Had the passenger door card off this morning, reset button depressed, window down, little wait, reset released, rest pushed, all the way up, little wait, reset released. Tried the door, auto drop worked like a charm about 10 times (thorough testing). Door card back together, another round of testing, all great.

Hour later I go for a drive, check passenger door auto drop when I park, not working, grrrrrrrr. The glass doesn't collide with the frame, so no damage, but it should work and its getting to me.

Could it be whatever tells the door it's open, not working? If so, where is this "sensor"?

Could it be the glass isn't sitting straight? it looks spot on to the door frame when it's closed, but the scraches stop about 5mm above the waterline when the window is fully up?

Any other ideas at all welcome. Thanks.

No I haven't, but I will now. Thanks for nips tips :)

As soon as I touched the nipples with a screwdriver the whole window started bobbing up and down like honeymooner's ass. Took it out, give the nip a tweak, reseated it, now working like a charm. I'll keep an eye on it and see if it keeps working, failing that I'll be on to the Zman for a replacement.

Thanks for the tip on this Neo. Much appreciated. :thumbs: