Upgraded intake

3sjr

I got told the same thing... fitted a JWT popcharger on chrismas day and i have to say the effects are subtle. you get a nice hiss when you hit the throttle at around 3K but the weather means its hard to get. i'll be paying close attention to this thread

From what I've read I believe the 350Z does have a good intake tube anyway. In the USA the Stillen induction kit actually comes with a Z style pipe for the G35 owners etc to aid better air flow. http://www.stillen.com/product/intake-kits/ztube-intake-kit---cold-air-intake-wztube-kit-0308-fx35-8707.html?osCsid=51r6fbtppfelvvqgjnhesok613

Z-Tube for Infiniti G35 and FX35

The factory intake tract on the Infiniti G35 and FX35 was not designed for maximum performance. The 350Z, which shares its engine with these vehicles, is equipped with a much more efficient intake tube that is interchangeable with the G35 and FX35. OEM parts as we all know can be very expensive, however. The STILLEN Z-Tube offers all the performance of the 350Z tube without the high OEM price tag.

You could buy the carbon fibre one or even the Berks intake suction tube ( http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/Berk_Technology_350Z_03-06_Intake_Suction_Tube/BT1403_.aspx ) but I doubt your going to see a bhp increase if that's what your hoping for or some huge noise increase either. The only one that might make it sound any different would be the Berks metal one but even then I doubt it will be that different. All imo. :thumbs: