Decent wifi photo printer with reasonable running costs

Neilp

Does anybody have any experience with wifi photo printers? I'm looking for an all in one printer/scanner with wifi capability. I'm looking for high quality prints upto A4 size.

I was reading that having separate ink tanks is much better than the usual combined ones from HP etc.

Can anybody recommend a good printer?

Cheers mate I'll have a look. Have you tried printing hi res images on it? How's the colours etc? My current printer isn't great at all but quite old now.

I'm looking for something which can do possibly A4 prints for weddings etc. I'm not a business but I do a fair but of photography for friends etc

I`ve just got a new one cos the Kodak one I got last year was rubbish quality so decided I`d pay more than the usual £50 for a decent one. I wanted an all in one with wifi but also A3 so got an Epson XP 950 which is very nice and has the individual inks and the MRP is about £350 but found the cheapest was o Ebay at £283 with free delivery. Prints very nice photos and would assume the equivalent A4 will be much the same.