Spotted a red 350z in Cardiff.

SkylineV35

Seen this young guy driving a 350z chased him down lol and then asked him if he was on our forum unfortunately he wasnt but i asked him to join the forum! Told him about great deals from traders we have on here! =)

I want a whole bunch of leaflets so i can go around hunting down zed owners! :lol:

Have you seen the "spotted cards" SkylineV35? There is a PDF file that you can print off so that you can stick a 350Z forum card under peoples windscreen wipers to let them know about the forum.

It's here; http://www.350z-uk.c...ted-cards-here/

Oh nice one! Il get some printed off... I wonder if i can do drivebys and throw them through there windows like ninja stars :p

I want a whole bunch of leaflets so i can go around hunting down zed owners! :lol:

I'm afraid you'd be on a lost cause around here (except when I get mine of course )

Some days I hardly see any car going past :tumbleweed: ......now if you're looking for wind turbines..... :plane:

I'm gonna get some printed up as well so don't worry. We can do "the same" car throughout south Wales lol

I've seen three Zed's around Cardiff on my travels and all three have flashed there lights or waved which is nice. :D:thumbs:

@350zedd ~ where about's are you then? :)

Edited by GMballistic

Parked up next to another azure in Sainsburys car park in Newport a week or two back. When I came back to the car the couple that owned the other one were taking pictures and saying about how you don't see them that often. Told them about he forum but def need some cards printed up for the forum.