Iv'e gone Carbon Crazy!

Gaz Walker

Got tempted by a few of the parts we hold in stock and got carried away! LOL. The dash was looking a little taty in my 03 Import so I decided to give it a refresh it with some carbon parts rather than buy new OEM Nissan items.

Wow what a difference it has made. I think the standard dash looks a little plastic and maybe lets the Zed down a bit when compared to other marques. Well the dash now looks fantastic and is a real feature of the car. The quality of the kit is tremendous and uses real Carbon fibre not just cheap printed items. It took me around 3 hours to fit the parts you see in the picture’s and was a little fidley, but I am a perfectionist and it had to be right! The fit and finish of the kit was spot on and there are no ugly gaps or uneven angles.

While I was on the carbon theme I decided to fit some Varis B Pillar items, again what a difference such a small part has made to the exterior of the car. I have also acquired a Varis Radiator cooling Panel for the engine bay to start my engine dressing. But have I stopped there, hell no, bring on the Varis bonnet and rear trunk!!

I think carbon fibre is one of them Marmite things you either love it or hate it, but it get’s a big thumbs up for me. Just need to see if I can stretch the budget to get some Carbon backed cobra missano’s to complete the interior and finish of the carbon detailing, not to mention reducing the 350z kerb wait which is my ultimate goal!

rsw.jpg

rsw6.jpg

rsw3.jpg

rsw4.jpg

rsw5.jpg

Thanks

Kevin

The centre console, IMO, is a bit much but I like the other subtle bits. Especially the door bits. :thumbs:

Just went to your website but there aren't any prices on the bits I'm interested in - electric window door cover, door handle insert, gater surround and dial cover....

Yeah, I really need to get around to updating the site with those prices.

The prices for the bits you are after are as follows:

Carbon Door Handle inserts - £40

Instrumentation Meter Pannel - £85

Electronic Window covers both sides - £155

Gaiter Auto or Manual - £95

Hope that helps

Thanks

Kevin

The centre console, IMO, is a bit much but I like the other subtle bits. Especially the door bits. :thumbs:

Just went to your website but there aren't any prices on the bits I'm interested in - electric window door cover, door handle insert, gater surround and dial cover....

really really impressed with the look although the dials cover looks like it over hinges a bit. On whole really nice although you may have some stiff competition on price with Richard at equibs B) He has saved me and my brother about 300 quid so far :thumbs:

Fook.... I just wanted to replace the door handle grab (I presume this is called the electric window covers, in the 5th pic from the top)

I only wanted to replace because of a scratch but I will live with the scratch for £155...Didn't realise they were so expensive

Not seen any companies doing these yet, although I think they would look cool!

Can you get the exterior carbon door handles?

They are being made by Asuka, Perf Nissan have advertised them but have not replied to anyone about them yet

Should be fitting some Cobra Misano's in blue and Black Alcantara with the carbon backs should work a treat!

Kevin

Very nice, i know what would set that all off nicely though, Alcantara retrim, mmmmmmmmm
I was thinking for the dash and the seats. Would look so cool