Rota gtr-d 18x12j Help.

Jay-350z

Someone on here fitted 12s in red, it was a drifter IIRC. Can't remember if he needed spacers for inner/brake clearance but I believe they only come in et20 (think they used to come in et0 when they first brought them out. They'd require quite a bit of arch work and a slim tyre I expect!

They'll fit with a stupidly (dangerous) stretched tyre and about 5 degrees of camber I imagine with an et20. That'll give about 18-19mm more poke than mine and I'm pretty flush on 10.5" et20 rears. I just wouldn't do it because of the stretch required. You could however pull the arch as well as rolling it and then you could run sensible tires and camber, but theres the risk of needing to respray the rear quarter is the crap paint cracks.

Those pictures don't explain whether et20 would fit though :) I'd be curious to know whether they'd fit!

Either way you'd need to be quite low to pull off the width /stretched tyre IMO - like the car above with the red ones :)

Don't just look at the pretty pictures, read the bits before, which tells you what offset was used to get the look.

If ET20 isn't listed, then it prolly hasn't been done or tried.

I've done some googling. Found the guy with the red ones, he was running 265 35 18 I believe. May be wrong. But that's the size that kept showing up. As for arch work I think just a simple roll would do it now I've seen the picture.

agejeme4.jpg

Wasnt he running a spacer with that setup aswell? i think he had et20 with a 15mm spacer so et5mm cant find thread tho

• 3 weeks later...