had my zed keyed!!!

350zPaul

I was away in germany last week working and came back on monday there to a brilliant late birthday present of 2 big scratches one my car. One along the petrol cap right down to the back arch maybe a footlong, the other above the front arch just about 6 inches. Both are right down to the metal and im not happy at all, worst of it is i dont know whether it was done outside my house(not so likely) in Buchanan(Sp?) Galleries car park in Glasgow or in Scotstoun also in Glasgow where i was parked the day before i went away. All in all its wasted my week.

Paul :rant:

Ive been to see about it and its needs resprayed and blended. I dont mind paying a bit aslong as its done properly and is not noticable. awell you have to think no matter how many times they scratch it, it still wont give them the car :) thanks guys im starting to feel a little better about it.

I was away in germany last week working and came back on monday there to a brilliant late birthday present of 2 big scratches one my car. One along the petrol cap right down to the back arch maybe a footlong, the other above the front arch just about 6 inches. Both are right down to the metal and im not happy at all, worst of it is i dont know whether it was done outside my house(not so likely) in Buchanan(Sp?) Galleries car park in Glasgow or in Scotstoun also in Glasgow where i was parked the day before i went away. All in all its wasted my week.

Paul :rant:

Your not the first, and unfortunately you won't be the last mate.

Had mine done when I first got it, scum of the earth!

Must be something to with the fact they'll never be able to own one.

Ive been to see about it and its needs resprayed and blended. I dont mind paying a bit aslong as its done properly and is not noticable. awell you have to think no matter how many times they scratch it, it still wont give them the car :) thanks guys im starting to feel a little better about it.

Your the one who has worked his rocks of to get your Z, they are just jealous low life, who probably can't even drive. Get the work done, you will feel better.

mandatory whipping for all found keying cars !!!

:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

i doubt it was outside my house monkey, i live in a nice estate so if it had happened there then someone would have spotted it.

Sometimes closer to home than you think!, I had my 5 Series BM keyed twice and my 407 Coupe once and I mainly have pensioners as neighbours, where the car is parked it would not have been done on the spur or by a passerby but they would have had to go deliberately to the car to do it, but since I have put the word round that I know it's someone local, CCTV and that I know the 'right' people and the offender would spend sometime in a wheelchair it seems to have gone quiet........

I feel for you mate, it's upsetting to have your car vandalised, I can only recommend ChipsaWay who have always done a good job on mine, cost me £188 last time which was the Pug front and rear wing

mandatory whipping for all found keying cars !!!

:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Whipping not good enough, more along the lines of knee capping i was thinking. :rant::rant::rant:

Reminds me of my son's friend, who lives in a respectable part of Edinburgh. He looked out the window one evening to see a very middle class-looking family, all on their bikes, making their way along the street. The young mother was obviously p$$ed off that they were having to go around his car, which was parked half out into the street because of the large bins which the city council insists on using these days.

She was so incensed, apparently, that she took out her keys and slowly and deliberately ran one of them right along the length of his car, as he watched helpless from three floors above. :scare:

Not for long .... straight out the door, down the stairs, into the car and gave chase! To cut a long story short, he lost them that evening, but caught them another night. Yes, that's right - they came back along the exact same route at the same time! He had already reported her to the police, so he called them again, made a citizen's arrest until they arrived and then he pressed charges. Result! :thumbs: