20" WHEELS - A REAL BARGAIN if you're in London

Lol cheers all, didnt want em on my new z as getting different ones, they just need tyres :thumbs::p yes all got a new Z no secret now just in process of modding didnt go to the darkside and buy a Honda, Im still officially a Z owner :teeth:;)

Knew it ;) The wheels are for you as well aren't they!!!!!! :p

Lol cheers all, didnt want em on my new z as getting different ones, they just need tyres :thumbs::p yes all got a new Z no secret now just in process of modding didnt go to the darkside and buy a Honda, Im still officially a Z owner :teeth:;)

yep lol, can you bring em down when you come to london lol :p;)

yep lol, can you bring em down when you come to london lol :p;)

:lol:

Don't think they will fit in the G ;)

So you have finally told everyone!

cant be bothered to wait to tell everyone, have to wait up to 2 months for some parts of the mods I ordered so figured tell everyone now. Ive almost bought all the mods, just waiting for them now so can get all fitted up. Got parts coming from the States, Austrailia and elsewhere, watch this space :thumbs:

cant be bothered to wait to tell everyone, have to wait up to 2 months for some parts of the mods I ordered so figured tell everyone now. Ive almost bought all the mods, just waiting for them now so can get all fitted up. Got parts coming from the States, Austrailia and elsewhere, watch this space :thumbs:
Ill take pics once it all done mate and then get them up here :thumbs:

Good stuff mate... we wouldn't putting in a TT or SC ???? B)

Good one dude. Glad you stayed with a Zed - now lets see some pics

not till its all done, I put an order through Andy z1auto last week so did my brother, put an order through to rich a equib on monday, putting another order through Adam next week and another order to a company in Japan. Spent quite a bit so far whoops :blush: got carried away abit :teeth:

Good one dude. Glad you stayed with a Zed - now lets see some pics

not till its all done, I put an order through Andy z1auto last week so did my brother, put an order through to rich a equib on monday, putting another order through Adam next week and another order to a company in Japan. Spent quite a bit so far whoops :blush: got carried away abit :teeth:

What happening to investing the profit? :p

Still put 8k away I saved money outside of this and spent 18700 on another 350 that was 2005 gt with only 8,000 miles. Pretty much exactly like your old one Sarnie just without the ugly mo fo who looks like he is nicking the car stereo sitting inside it lol :p;)

It will look awesome once its all done and yes Louis you can still take it for a spin once its finished lol

Still put 8k away I saved money outside of this and spent 18700 on another 350 that was 2005 gt with only 8,000 miles. Pretty much exactly like your old one Sarnie just without the ugly mo fo who looks like he is nicking the car stereo sitting inside it lol :p;)

Don't say that to his face, he's an undergroung fighter type and would kick your arse :boxing:

:surrender: Or maybe not :lol: