grill for facelift bumper.

RDON

does anyone know where I can get a different kind of front bumper grill for my facelift bumper? I bought a zunsport and it does not fit no where near right! it has two long tab parts on the top of the grill instead of a straight top line which makes it 10-15mm to wide so it does not sit in the recess properly. so Zunsport you need to redesign that grill for the facelift as its S**T! and ways if anyone had an unwanted grill fit fits a facelift that is the dogs preverbs please let me know. thanks.

I have a Zunsport grille on my facelift and it fits perfectly.

As glrnet has said - do you have the correct item? The facelift grill has a protrusion on the bottom that is designed to sit in the recess on the lower bumper bar. If your Zunsport grille doesn't have this, you have the wrong part.

David

yes david it does have the recess! but it seem to wide so it does not sit right at the top! if I mount it, it will damaged the paint and bumper as it does not sit in the recess at the top right. bit disappointed if im honest.