Cats +y pipe +exhaust!

MDMetal

So it's about time my exhaust was replaced, the cats both have nice rusty holes, the flexi on one side of the y pipe has a nice hole and the exhaust has been welded a few times since I bought it.

I've had a good read of the forums so not going to repost anything (hopefully)

So few questions.... Ive heard that hfc berks+stillen Y + scorpion is a good mix.....

Whats the difference swapping the scorpion for a cobra? (resonated I believe)

Are there any other cats worth looking at? obviously looking for road legal so no decats/test pipes just regular or HFC's While £400 doesnt sound like pocket change for the berks they look pretty good value, I'm guessing theres not much else to look at?

Drone: Some people have mentioned this particular combo produces drone on motorways, is this spot on or is it to do with fitment, does swapping a particular component elliminate this?

budget wise my combo so far looks like £1100 (ish) in parts so anny suggestions should go too crazy ;)

Cheers for any advice guys!

Cheers guys

MD, where are you located, drop us a call for specific info if needed... :)

I'm in Cambridge so not too far from you guys! Just after soemthing beefy, quality and not stupidly pricy, also without the drone some people murmer about!

• 3 weeks later...