Cracking Price.

WhackyWill

Provided it proves to have no series niggles, that's a good bargain for someone.

I have never understood the stigma of high mileage cars. My Honda Accord shed had 120k on the clock and ran faultlessly. My parents had a Ford Mondeo taxi that clocked up 390k miles before being written off by a flood!

• Like 1

Definitely could be a bargain for someone. I'd carefully want to check out the service history and inspect the car thoroughly but the mileage wouldn't put me off necessarily if I was looking. My old Honda Civic Type R had 118k on the clock when I p/x that and it had given me 3 years of faultless reliability. ;)

Definitely could be a bargain for someone. I'd carefully want to check out the service history and inspect the car thoroughly but the mileage wouldn't put me off necessarily if I was looking. My old Honda Civic Type R had 118k on the clock when I p/x that and it had given me 3 years of faultless reliability. ;)

I agree mileage should not be a problem if serviced properly . :thumbs: