Black Z33 350Z From Scotland

CamThow

Rear ones sit well, and will sit better when i put 285 rubber instead of the 275 i put on for now,

as for the front, thats the standard wheels that are on the front for now until i get my alignment on the 26th. my rotas will go back on the front then. should look fine then :) Cheers tho :)

• 2 months later...

Quick Photo

DSC_0833_zps25dfc998.jpg

DSC_02861_zps5cc45d44.jpg

20mm Spacers on front, 15mm rear

DSC_0475_zps55096a3f.jpg

Got Decats & Braided brake lines (still to be fitted)

DSC_0476_zps5e3d08cb.jpg

Also Got Smaller Springs for the rear HSD's. so rebuilding these and will give more lows :) Previous 250mm spring, New 200mm

So heres a few pictures from Banzai @ Crail couple weeks ago

DSC_0841_zps7677db5f.jpg

DSC_0836_zpsb64f8c00.jpg

DSC_0878_zps9348b410.jpg

IMG_8274edit_zps9d230b7e.jpg

DSC_0839_zpsd259e315.jpg

DSC_0841_zps808078dd.jpg

More to come soon hopefully :)

Edited by CamThow
  • Like 2

Very nice, pleased the new parts arrived safely too... B)

Decats look REALLY good quality, +1 :)

however the HEL hoses, they dont seem to look right, cant see how they will fit. i am sure i need Male to male hoses?

Otherwise +1 for service :)

Forgot to post this up the other day, within 2 hours of the new springs arriving from the delivery man they were on the car finished :D

DSC_0477_zpsa49b997f.jpg

250mm vs 200mm

DSC_0478_zps48a8719c.jpg

Fitted :)

DSC_0479_zpsa17368fa.jpg

not the best picture but definitely lower

DSC_0480_zps2680fc7d.jpg

Again, sitting perfect. thinking once i fit my 15mm spacers on the rear and have the arch rolled it will be perfect :)

Edited by CamThow

In second last picture you can appreciate how low the chassis is to the ground. its not ideal, so eventually will be looking for 19"... just to try get it off the ground that little bit. New profile for next tyres will have to do though. Scottish Car Show next month and by then will show a few finishing items to get it to how I want her. After that, everything can only go big :)

Did you reinforce the rear top mounts now that you have a true coilover setup compaired to the separate spring and shock setup?

Driftworks didnt say anything about any additional work. Seems likes its a tried and tested system, iv had it for a few months now and no problems. the arm that acted as the cup for the springs old location will be replaced by an adjustable arm at somepoint also.

Been a few post about it previously but don't think I've heard of a failure but can't say I know of anyone that didn't do some reinforcement of the top mounts.

Just quite a big change of where the weight of the car now sits and she is a heavy bugg'er.

• 2 weeks later...