best value for money intake/induction kit?

D4V3H

I know I will get slated as it doesn't add any power, but I like it. I have an AEM short ram. Replaced the pop charger which came with car so didn't notice any difference in power (maybe a little more responsive though). Quality is superb, and easy to fit with good instructions. Only mods I have are stainless cat back (custom made so no particular make), H-DEV plenum spacer. Plan (when the current cats get a fault), is to replace with HFC's and get an uprev remap. As you can probably tell I don't like spending money without reason, but I have to say I am pretty chuffed I spent the extra on an aem kit.

If it's power you want (please anyone, correct me if I'm wrong), it's a panel filter you want :)

I know I will get slated as it doesn't add any power, but I like it. I have an AEM short ram. Replaced the pop charger which came with car so didn't notice any difference in power (maybe a little more responsive though). Quality is superb, and easy to fit with good instructions. Only mods I have are stainless cat back (custom made so no particular make), H-DEV plenum spacer. Plan (when the current cats get a fault), is to replace with HFC's and get an uprev remap. As you can probably tell I don't like spending money without reason, but I have to say I am pretty chuffed I spent the extra on an aem kit.

If it's power you want (please anyone, correct me if I'm wrong), it's a panel filter you want :)

Did you feel any difference with the plenum spacer?

Yeah I had a look at pannel filters blitz seems to be well priced. What is a ztube?

Oh sorry forgot ztube is tube from 350z that fits our V35 350gts, as ours came with a gtube which is designed to muffle sound but in doing so decreases our performance and mpg.

Yeah Bltz seem to be quite decent the other one is cosworth. I bought my panel before i even bought my car haha

• Like 1

Theres a noticable noise with the plenum spacer but real gains aparently arent seen till after upreving!. a guy here called wasso does top quality ones and you can have it colourcoded! bonus! :thumbs:

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Not really, if anything at all. To get the gain, you will need to uprev your car. I think then you will notice a difference but mostly will be from the re map.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD